Monday, August 10, 2009

New Additions

Here are just a few of the items that I completed over the weekend. These and the rest of the items I finished over the weekend can be seen in my Etsy Shop. These two baby afghans are 100% acrylic and machine washable and dryable. I love crocheted afghans for my granddaughter because as she creeps around her crib while sleeping the afghans tend to cling to her and move with her.


This digital camo bib is perfect for protecting your little boy's clothes and since it's lined with cotton terry cloth it's great for cleaning up those little messes.

This Cuddly Blanket is not only a tactile experience for your little one but the cotton terry cloth backing allows you to clean up little messes when they happen.

My Cuddly Blankets are perfect for tucking into your purse, stashing in your diaper bag or keeping in your vehicle so your little one will always have a little toy plus they can be used to clean up unexpected little messes.

This matching bib is flannel on the front and cotton terry cloth backed.

Every little girl would be proud to have this Cuddly Blanket to snuggle with whether in her crib or car seat plus it's backed with cotton terry cloth. I will be adding a matching bib to my Etsy Shop.

No comments: