Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday, Monday

I completed my custom order and listed it in my Etsy Shop. My custom order was for a Black Bowler Hat for a little boy that's going to be Charlie Chaplin for Halloween. He is going to be absolutely adorable!

I'm still perplexed by my little model and her refusal to help me out and model a few of my hats. I have the most beautiful model in the world (My granddaughter is my model, I'm not biased am I?) and she refuses to keep a hat on her head for more than 2 seconds. Believe me, we've tried everything and nothing works. I've even made a couple hats just for her so she could play with them and get used to wearing them but that's a no go, those hats get pulled off her head and fly across the room. I'm not going to give up on her though, I'm going to keep on trying and maybe one day she'll cooperate.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Lots of kids are funny about hats, really not sure why!