Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fate

I'm a strong believer in fate and today proved that I'm right to believe in fate. I left the house early today all by myself to mail an order at the post office and head off to a store in Jacksonville to purchase yarn for more creations. Once I got to the store I discovered it was CLOSED. It was just open a couple weeks ago!!! I thought I was losing my mind so I called my husband, he checked online and nope, that store is no longer listed. What's funny is I checked the site online a few days ago and they listed that store on their website. Off I went to another store that I haven't been to in a few months and low and behold they had exactly what I was looking for plus it was on sale! Now, that's fate.........I had my heart set on the first store and that was a bust but the store I hadn't thought of for yarn had it. Needless to say my morning turned out just perfect!

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is in a short week and a half and right behind Thanksgiving is Christmas. Where did the year go? I think this hat would make a great winter hat for a little girl or a wonderful addition to her Christmas Day wardrobe.



No comments: