Thursday, April 15, 2010

Navy Blue, one of my favorite colors!

I've been working on some new creations for my Etsy Shop the past few weeks. I've begun adding photo props to my Shop which are high quality yet reasonably priced. I love the look of a diaper cover on a precious little newborn. The diaper covers in my shop cover a newborn's diaper perfectly even at the legs plus the cover is adjustable. Diaper covers are wonderful as photo props and they're great for those hot months when a t-shirt and a diaper cover would be perfect. Most diaper covers that I'll be adding to my shop will have a matching hat and I will be adding money saving photo prop sets to my shop over the next several days. I love Navy Blue, it's such a crisp color against a light background.
The flower on this hat is new to my Shop. This flower has two sets of petals, one behind the other and is sewn onto the hat. The beanie is a trendy little shell beanie that is absolutely stunning for the fall and winter. This hat matches the Navy Blue Diaper Cover and is a great matching set. Later this week I'll be adding a matching Elf Hat.

No comments: